3 Months Preparation Strategy to Crack Pump Operator
KPSC Pump Operator Exam 2020 will be conducted on the middle of 2021, Aspirants have additional time to revise the syllabus and enhance exam preparation. If the candidates are planning to prepare for the Pump Operator exam in 100 days. Please make sure that the focus should be on revising the question papers only. You will have to study at least 1 hour in a day to make this plan practically possible.
Exam Preparation Day 1 : Questions
1. The engine valves are closed by…..?
2. Inlet valve is made up of….?
Nickel Chromium alloy steel.
3. Piston rings are made up of…?
High grade Cast iron.
4. A heat engine converts…?
Heat energy into Mechanical energy
5. Positive plate of lead acid battery consists of grid filled with a past of….?
6. Radiator pressure cap contains…?
Pressure and vacuum valve.
7. Which one of the following materials is used in the fabrication of swamping resistance of a PMMC instrument?
8. The oil pump is generally driven by…?
9. In a series RLC circuit, at the resonant frequency…..?
Current is maximum
10. Electrical conductivity is measured in…?
11. Least count of micrometer is…?
12. What are slot wedges in a DC machine made of….?
13. The function of FIP is…?
To deliver specific quantity of fuel at specific time.
14. The magnetic susceptibility of a paramagnetic material is…?
Less than one but positive
15. For vacuum susceptibility is…..?
16. What do you mean by compression ratio..?
Total volume / Clearance volume.
17. Which is the lowest part of the Piston…?
18. The dynamo used in automobile is….?
19. In charging system the regulator acts as…?
An automatic control
20. Series winding of solenoid is generally made of…?